Dun-Laoghaire Rathdown County Council
Bucholz McEvoy Architects Ltd
Punch Consulting Engineer's
IN2 Engineering Design Partnership
This 2,500m2 project involved the phase one construction of the Samuel Beckett Civic Campus Facility, comprising an R.C. Frame structure, Pad and Beam foundations, Basement construction, timber-framed structural elements, services installation and connection, external works and Infra-structural works.
The main works included the following elements (summary):
• New library, civic community and crèche buildings;
• Outdoor playing pitches;
• Skate park;
• On grade car park;
• Landscaping and civic plaza;
• Construction of attenuation pond;
• Construction of small energy centre;
• Demolition of existing live Luas platform to facilitate proposed construction;
• Connections to existing services.