Position: Site Foreman
Location: Dublin/Some travel may be involved
Job type: Permanent full time
Minimum experience required: 2-3 Years
Would you like to be a part of our expanding Team?
We are currently seeking a Site Foreman for the Leinster Region.
Duties will include:
• Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standard
• Coordinating and managing subcontractors
• Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
• Implementation of daily and weekly programmes. Ensuring that the subcontractors have adequate resources to meet the programme.
• Ordering and control of materials on site.
• Liaising with Project Manager / Site Engineer
• Attending site meetings as required
• Maintaining site diary
• Assisting with control of plant & equipment on site
• Trade and/or technically qualified
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
• Experience in a similar role
• Proven track record of delivering construction projects to the end user to the highest quality with emphasis on safe and efficient construction at all times.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
Duggan Brothers (Contractors) Ltd appreciate the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.